Pre- & Off-season
17.12.2022 - 07.01.2023
07.01.2023 - 28.01.2023
03.12.2022 - 17.12.2022
18.05.2022 - 15.10.2022
All energy costs, taxes and fees, bed linen and towels, WiFi, parking space in front of the guesthouse
Local tax per day and adult over 15 years
Local tax in summer & winter € 2.00
Additional in winter:
Direct access to the ski slopes, ski storage with boot dryer
Additional in summer:
Joker Card, locable bicycle garage, wash station for bikes, table tennis table
Upon request and for an additional charge:
Bread roll delivery, cot, highchair, extra bed linen and changing, extra towel changing, laundry service, additional apartment cleaning, ironing board, washing machine, dryer
Heating: Underfloor heating in all rooms
Energy supply: Electricity
Please let us know if you have any requests – we will be happy to help!
All of our apartments are “non-smoking apartments”! You are welcome to smoke on the balcony or terrace.
Terms of payment
- No cancellation fee up to 3 months prior to date of arrival (excluding processing fees)
- 70% of the total price payable up to 2 months prior to date of arrival
- 100% of the total price payable up to 1 month prior to date of arrival, and in the event of a no-show
- For late arrivals, non-arrival of individual persons or early departure 100% of the total price is payable
- We recommend taking out travel cancellation and curtailment insurance
- We work together with the European hotel cancellation insurance “Hotelstorno-Versicherung” where you can take out affordable insurance to cover any holiday cancellation
Infoblatt HotelstornoPlus: Englisch
Infoblatt HotelstornoPremium: Englisch
We typically request that our guests pay a deposit of 30% of the total booking cost. For more information please contact us!
We kindly ask you to transfer the balance of the room bill to our account 2 weeks before arrival.
If you pay later with your credit card, we unfortunately have to charge a service charge
Thank you for your understanding!
More information is available upon request & from Mrs. Breitfuß when making your reservation.